Where is the ticket office?
售票处在哪里?
I need a ticket to Beijing.
我要一张去北京的票。
One-way or round trip?
单程还是往返?
How much is the fare?
票价多少钱?
Is there a student discount?
有学生折扣吗?
Which platform does the train leave from?
火车从哪个站台出发?
What time does the train arrive?
火车几点到达?
Is this train delayed?
这趟火车晚点了吗?
Where can I check the schedule?
在哪里可以查看时刻表?
I need to change trains at Shanghai.
我需要在上海换乘。
How long is the layover?
中转时间有多久?
Where is the waiting room?
候车室在哪里?
Is there a food court here?
这里有美食区吗?
Can I store my luggage?
可以寄存行李吗?
How much for luggage storage?
行李寄存多少钱?
My train is boarding now.
我的火车正在检票。
Where is the boarding gate?
检票口在哪里?
This is my ticket and ID.
这是我的车票和身份证。
Which carriage is mine?
我的车厢是哪个?
My seat number is 15A.
我的座位号是15A。
Is this seat taken?
这个座位有人吗?
Can I put my bag here?
我可以把包放这里吗?
How many stops before my destination?
到我的目的地还有几站?
Will there be an announcement?
会有广播通知吗?
What's the next station?
下一站是哪里?
I missed my train.
我错过火车了。
Can I get a refund?
可以退票吗?
Where is the lost and found?
失物招领处在哪里?
I left my bag on the train.
我把包落在火车上了。
Is there a charging station?
有充电站吗?
Where are the restrooms?
洗手间在哪里?
Is this train express or local?
这是快车还是慢车?
Does this train have dining car?
这趟火车有餐车吗?
Can I upgrade to first class?
可以升级到一等座吗?
The air conditioning is too strong.
空调太冷了。
Can you turn down the volume?
能把音量调低吗?
My child needs a seat.
我的孩子需要座位。
Is there a mother-and-child room?
有母婴室吗?
Where is the information desk?
问讯处在哪里?
I need help with my luggage.
我需要帮忙搬行李。
Is there wheelchair access?
有无障碍通道吗?
The toilet is clogged.
马桶堵住了。
Someone is smoking in non-smoking area.
有人在禁烟区吸烟。
Please keep your voice down.
请小声一点。
Can I bring my pet?
可以带宠物吗?
Where is the police station?
派出所在哪里?
I feel sick. Can you get a doctor?
我不舒服,能叫医生吗?
Is there a pharmacy nearby?
附近有药店吗?
The vending machine took my money.
自动售货机吞了我的钱。
My phone was stolen.
我的手机被偷了。
Call the police!
叫警察!
Where is the emergency exit?
紧急出口在哪里?
The train is overcrowded.
火车太拥挤了。
Can I stand in the aisle?
我可以站在过道吗?
How long until we arrive?
还要多久到站?
The train is making an unscheduled stop.
火车临时停车。
We're delayed due to technical problems.
因技术问题延误。
All passengers must disembark here.
所有乘客必须在此下车。
This is the final station.
这是终点站。
Please prepare to exit.
请做好下车准备。
Mind the gap when exiting.
下车时注意脚下空隙。
Where can I get a taxi?
哪里可以打到出租车?
Is there a bus to downtown?
有去市区的公交车吗?
Which exit should I take?
我应该从哪个出口出去?
Where is the subway station?
地铁站在哪里?
Can you recommend a hotel?
能推荐个酒店吗?
I need a map of the city.
我需要城市地图。
How do I get to the airport?
怎么去机场?
Is there a shuttle bus?
有接驳巴士吗?
Where can I buy a metro card?
哪里可以买地铁卡?
Can I pay by WeChat?
可以用微信支付吗?
The ticket machine isn't working.
售票机坏了。
My QR code won't scan.
我的二维码扫不出来。
The gate won't open.
闸机打不开。
Help! I'm locked in the toilet!
救命!我被锁在厕所里了!
There's water leaking from the ceiling.
天花板在漏水。
The escalator is out of order.
自动扶梯坏了。
Be careful of pickpockets.
小心扒手。
Keep your valuables safe.
保管好贵重物品。
Have a pleasant journey!
祝您旅途愉快!