树蜥阅读

在机场
At the Airport

"Passengers for Flight CA981 to New York, your flight is now boarding at Gate 15. Please have your boarding pass and passport ready for inspection."
"乘坐CA981航班前往纽约的旅客请注意,您的航班现在开始在15号登机口登机。请准备好您的登机牌和护照以便查验。"

"Final call for passengers traveling on Flight MU586 to Shanghai. This is the last boarding announcement. All remaining passengers must proceed immediately to Gate 22."
"乘坐MU586航班前往上海的最后登机通知。这是最后一次登机广播。所有尚未登机的旅客请立即前往22号登机口。"

"We regret to inform you that Flight CZ3101 to Guangzhou has been delayed due to air traffic control. The new estimated departure time is 14:30. We apologize for any inconvenience."
"我们很遗憾地通知您,由于航空管制原因,前往广州的CZ3101航班将延误。新的预计起飞时间为14:30。对于给您带来的不便,我们深表歉意。"

"Attention please. The boarding gate for Flight KE887 to Seoul has been changed from Gate 12 to Gate 18. Please proceed to the new gate immediately."
"请注意。前往首尔的KE887航班登机口已由12号变更为18号。请立即前往新的登机口。"

"Would passenger Mr. Zhang Wei traveling on Flight JL876 to Tokyo please contact the nearest airport staff immediately. Thank you."
"乘坐JL876航班前往东京的张伟先生,请立即联系最近的机场工作人员。谢谢。"

"We will now begin priority boarding for first class, business class passengers, and SkyMiles Gold members on Flight DL188 to Los Angeles."
"现在开始DL188航班前往洛杉矶的头等舱、商务舱乘客及天合联盟金卡会员优先登机。"

"Passengers are reminded that all carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front of you. Oversized items may need to be checked."
"提醒旅客,所有随身行李必须能放入头顶行李舱或前排座椅下方。超大件行李可能需要托运。"

"For security reasons, please do not leave your baggage unattended at any time. Unattended items may be removed by security personnel."
"出于安全考虑,请随时看管好您的行李。无人看管的物品可能会被安保人员移除。"

"Passengers connecting to other flights, please check the information screens for your next boarding gate. Transfer desks are located near Gates 5 and 15."
"需要转机的旅客,请查看信息屏获取下一航班的登机口信息。转机柜台位于5号和15号登机口附近。"

"We regret to announce that Flight AA288 to Chicago has been cancelled due to severe weather conditions. Affected passengers please proceed to the service counter for rebooking options."
"我们很遗憾地通知,由于恶劣天气原因,前往芝加哥的AA288航班已取消。受影响的旅客请前往服务柜台办理改签手续。"

Where is the check-in counter?  
值机柜台在哪里?  

I need to check in for my flight.  
我需要办理登机手续。  

Do you have any luggage to check?  
您有行李需要托运吗?  

This is my carry-on bag.  
这是我的随身行李。  

What's the baggage allowance?  
行李限额是多少?  

My suitcase is overweight.  
我的行李箱超重了。  

How much for excess baggage?  
超重行李费多少钱?  

Here's my passport and ticket.  
这是我的护照和机票。  

I'd like a window/aisle seat.  
我想要靠窗/过道的座位。  

Is this flight on time?  
这趟航班准点吗?  

The flight is delayed by two hours.  
航班延误两小时。  

Where is the boarding gate?  
登机口在哪里?  

When does boarding start?  
什么时候开始登机?  

This is your boarding pass.  
这是您的登机牌。  

You need to go through security.  
您需要通过安检。  

Please remove your belt and shoes.  
请取下皮带和鞋子。  

Put your liquids in this bag.  
把液体物品放进这个袋子。  

Do I need to take out my laptop?  
我需要取出笔记本电脑吗?  

The metal detector went off.  
金属探测器响了。  

You can't bring this on board.  
这个不能带上飞机。  

Where is the duty-free shop?  
免税店在哪里?  

I'd like to exchange currency.  
我想兑换货币。  

What's the exchange rate?  
汇率是多少?  

Is there a lounge I can use?  
有休息室可以使用吗?  

Where can I get some food?  
哪里可以买到食物?  

My flight is at gate B12.  
我的航班在B12登机口。  

Final boarding call for Flight 123.  
123航班最后一次登机广播。  

I missed my connecting flight.  
我错过了转机航班。  

Where is the transfer desk?  
转机柜台在哪里?  

I need to rebook my flight.  
我需要改签航班。  

Is there a hotel shuttle?  
有酒店班车吗?  

Where can I find a taxi?  
哪里可以叫出租车?  

How do I get to the city center?  
怎么去市中心?  

My luggage is lost/damaged.  
我的行李丢失/损坏了。  

I need to file a claim.  
我需要提出索赔。  

Where is baggage claim?  
行李提取处在哪里?  

This isn't my suitcase.  
这不是我的行李箱。  

Can I upgrade to business class?  
可以升舱到商务舱吗?  

How much for a seat upgrade?  
升舱需要多少钱?  

The flight is overbooked.  
航班超额预订了。  

I volunteer to be bumped.  
我自愿放弃这个航班。  

What compensation do I get?  
我能得到什么补偿?  

Where is the information desk?  
问讯处在哪里?  

I need wheelchair assistance.  
我需要轮椅服务。  

Is there a pharmacy here?  
这里有药店吗?  

Where can I charge my phone?  
哪里可以给手机充电?  

The Wi-Fi isn't working.  
无线网络不能用。  

How long is the layover?  
中转时间有多久?  

Can I leave the airport?  
我可以离开机场吗?  

Do I need a transit visa?  
我需要过境签证吗?  

Where is passport control?  
护照检查处在哪里?  

I'm here for a connecting flight.  
我是来转机的。  

This is my final destination.  
这是我的最终目的地。  

What's the purpose of your visit?  
您此行的目的是什么?  

I'm here for business/pleasure.  
我来出差/旅游。  

How long will you stay?  
您要停留多久?  

Where will you be staying?  
您将住在哪里?  

Please show your boarding pass.  
请出示您的登机牌。  

Fasten your seatbelt, please.  
请系好安全带。  

The flight will take 5 hours.  
飞行时间为5小时。  

What time is local time?  
现在当地时间几点?  

We're experiencing turbulence.  
我们遇到气流颠簸。  

Please return to your seat.  
请回到您的座位。  

The oxygen mask will drop down.  
氧气面罩会掉下来。  

We'll be landing soon.  
我们即将降落。  

Please remain seated.  
请在座位上坐好。  

Welcome to [city name].  
欢迎来到[城市名]。  

Please dispose of trash properly.  
请妥善处理垃圾。  

Thank you for flying with us.  
感谢您乘坐我们的航班。  

Have a pleasant stay.  
祝您旅途愉快。  

Where is the exit?  
出口在哪里?  

Follow the signs to arrivals.  
跟着"到达"标志走。  

Is there a train to the city?  
有去市区的火车吗?  

Where can I rent a car?  
哪里可以租车?  

I need a SIM card.  
我需要一张SIM卡。  

Can you recommend a hotel?  
能推荐一家酒店吗?  

How much is the airport taxi?  
机场出租车多少钱?  

Is there public transportation?  
有公共交通吗?  

Which terminal is this?  
这是哪个航站楼?  

The shuttle bus leaves every 15 minutes.  
班车每15分钟一班。  

Where can I store my luggage?  
哪里可以寄存行李?  

I need to make a phone call.  
我需要打个电话。  

Is there a lost and found?  
有失物招领处吗?  

My passport was stolen.  
我的护照被偷了。  

I need to contact my embassy.  
我需要联系大使馆。  

Where is the police station?  
警察局在哪里?  

Can you help me with directions?  
能帮我指路吗?  

I'm feeling unwell.  
我感觉不舒服。  

Is there a medical clinic?  
有医疗诊所吗?  

I need a doctor.  
我需要看医生。  

The restrooms are over there.  
洗手间在那边。  

Please keep your belongings with you.  
请保管好您的物品。  

Have a safe flight.  
祝您飞行平安。  

Enjoy your trip.  
祝您旅途愉快。  

We hope to see you again.  
期待再次为您服务。

链接已复制