树蜥阅读

在医院
At the Hospital

I need to see a doctor.  
我需要看医生。  

Where is the emergency room?  
急诊室在哪里?  

I have an appointment with Dr. Smith.  
我和史密斯医生有预约。  

Please fill out this form.  
请填写这张表格。  

Do you have health insurance?  
你有医疗保险吗?  

I’m here for a check-up.  
我是来做体检的。  

I feel dizzy and nauseous.  
我感到头晕和恶心。  

My chest hurts.  
我胸口疼。  

I can’t breathe properly.  
我呼吸不畅。  

I have a high fever.  
我发高烧了。  

My blood pressure is too high.  
我的血压太高了。  

I think I broke my arm.  
我想我的手臂骨折了。  

I cut my finger badly.  
我的手指割得很严重。  

I’ve been vomiting all day.  
我一整天都在呕吐。  

I have severe diarrhea.  
我严重腹泻。  

I’m allergic to penicillin.  
我对青霉素过敏。  

I need painkillers.  
我需要止痛药。  

When will the test results be ready?  
检查结果什么时候出来?  

I need an X-ray.  
我需要拍X光片。  

The wound needs stitches.  
伤口需要缝合。  

I have a rash on my skin.  
我皮肤上起了疹子。  

I can’t stop coughing.  
我咳嗽停不下来。  

My throat is very sore.  
我喉咙很痛。  

I think I have the flu.  
我觉得我得了流感。  

I need a sick leave note.  
我需要病假单。  

Where is the pharmacy?  
药房在哪里?  

How do I take this medicine?  
这个药怎么吃?  

Do I need surgery?  
我需要做手术吗?  

What are the side effects of this drug?  
这种药有什么副作用?  

I feel weak and tired.  
我感到虚弱和疲惫。  

I have a sharp pain in my stomach.  
我肚子剧痛。  

I need a blood test.  
我需要验血。  

The doctor will see you now.  
医生现在要见你。  

Please wait in the waiting room.  
请在候诊室等待。  

You need to fast before the test.  
检查前你需要空腹。  

I’m here to visit a patient.  
我是来探望病人的。  

What room is John Smith in?  
约翰·史密斯在哪个病房?  

Visiting hours are over.  
探视时间结束了。  

You need to stay overnight for observation.  
你需要留院观察一晚。  

The operation was successful.  
手术很成功。  

You need to change your bandage daily.  
你需要每天换绷带。  

Keep the wound clean and dry.  
保持伤口清洁干燥。  

Avoid strenuous activity.  
避免剧烈运动。  

Come back for a follow-up in a week.  
一周后回来复诊。  

You need to take antibiotics.  
你需要服用抗生素。  

I’m feeling better now.  
我现在感觉好多了。  

When can I go home?  
我什么时候可以回家?  

You’re discharged from the hospital.  
你可以出院了。  

Sign here for your discharge papers.  
在这里签字办理出院手续。  

The nurse will give you an injection.  
护士会给你打针。  

This might sting a little.  
可能会有点疼。  

Take a deep breath.  
深呼吸。  

Relax your arm.  
放松手臂。  

I need to check your temperature.  
我需要量你的体温。  

Open your mouth and say "ah."  
张开嘴说“啊”。  

Let me listen to your heart.  
让我听听你的心跳。  

Your pulse is normal.  
你的脉搏正常。  

Your blood sugar is high.  
你的血糖偏高。  

You need to stay on a diet.  
你需要控制饮食。  

No smoking or drinking.  
禁止吸烟喝酒。  

You must take your medicine on time.  
你必须按时吃药。  

I need to change your IV drip.  
我需要换你的点滴。  

Call the nurse if you feel unwell.  
如果感觉不舒服就叫护士。  

The doctor is on rounds now.  
医生正在查房。  

You need to sign this consent form.  
你需要签这份同意书。  

We need to run more tests.  
我们需要做更多检查。  

You may need a CT scan.  
你可能需要做CT扫描。  

Lie down on the examination table.  
躺在检查台上。  

This is a routine procedure.  
这是常规检查。  

You’ll feel a slight pinch.  
你会感到轻微刺痛。  

The anesthesia will wear off soon.  
麻醉很快就会消退。  

You can’t eat or drink before surgery.  
手术前不能吃喝。  

The patient is in critical condition.  
病人情况危急。  

We need to operate immediately.  
我们需要立即手术。  

Your family needs to wait outside.  
你的家属需要在外面等。  

The doctor will explain everything.  
医生会解释一切。  

We’ll do our best to help you.  
我们会尽力帮你。  

You’re in good hands.  
你得到了很好的照顾。  

Stay calm and follow instructions.  
保持冷静,听从指示。  

Press this button if you need help.  
如果需要帮助就按这个按钮。  

The hospital cafeteria is on the first floor.  
医院食堂在一楼。  

Restrooms are down the hall.  
洗手间在走廊尽头。  

Wheelchairs are available at the entrance.  
入口处有轮椅。  

Parking is available in the basement.  
地下可以停车。  

The visiting hours are from 2 to 5 PM.  
探视时间是下午2点到5点。  

No flowers in the ICU.  
重症监护室禁止带花。  

You can pay your bill at the front desk.  
你可以去前台缴费。  

Do you need a medical certificate?  
你需要医疗证明吗?  

The doctor recommends bed rest.  
医生建议卧床休息。  

Drink plenty of water.  
多喝水。  

Get plenty of sleep.  
保证充足睡眠。  

Avoid stress.  
避免压力。  

Your condition is improving.  
你的情况在好转。  

We’ll monitor you closely.  
我们会密切观察你。  

You’re responding well to treatment.  
你对治疗反应良好。  

Let us know if the pain worsens.  
如果疼痛加剧请告诉我们。  

You can resume normal activities soon.  
你很快就能恢复正常活动。  

Take care and get well soon.  
保重,祝你早日康复。

链接已复制