树蜥阅读

学会系鞋带
Learning to Tie My Shoes

Shuxi: Mom, I don’t know how to tie my shoes. What should I do?
树蜥:妈妈,我不会系鞋带,怎么办啊?

Mom: Don’t worry, sweetie. Tying shoes is easy. I’ll teach you.
妈妈:没关系,宝贝,系鞋带很简单,我教你。

Shuxi: Really? I think it’s so hard!
树蜥:真的吗?我觉得好难啊!

Mom: First, cross the shoelaces like this.
妈妈:先把鞋带交叉起来,像这样。

Shuxi: Hmm, I got it! What’s next?
树蜥:嗯,我明白了!然后呢?

Mom: Now, take one lace and pull it under the other one.
妈妈:现在把一边的鞋带从下面穿过去。

Shuxi: I did it! But how do I tighten it?
树蜥:我做到了!但是怎么把它拉紧呢?

Mom: Pull both lace ends up and then pull them tight.
妈妈:把两个鞋带的末端拉起来,然后拉紧。

Shuxi: Wow, I tied my shoes!
树蜥:哇,我的鞋带系好了!

Mom: Good job! You learned how to tie your shoes.
妈妈:做得好!你学会了系鞋带。

Shuxi: Now I can tie my shoes by myself!
树蜥:我以后可以自己系鞋带了!

Mom: Yes, you’re great now!
妈妈:是的,你已经很棒了!

Shuxi: I won’t let my shoelaces come undone anymore!
树蜥:我以后不再让鞋带松开了!

Mom: Remember to tie your shoelaces every time you wear shoes!
妈妈:记得每次穿鞋时都要系好鞋带哦!

Shuxi: What should I do if my shoelaces get loose?
树蜥:如果鞋带松了怎么办?

Mom: You can tie it again or just pull it tight.
妈妈:你可以再系一次,或者拉紧它。

Shuxi: Now that I know how to tie my shoes, I feel so confident!
树蜥:学会了系鞋带,感觉好自信!

Mom: You’re amazing. You did it by yourself!
妈妈:你真棒,自己做到了!

Shuxi: Next time, I can teach my friends how to tie their shoes!
树蜥:下次我还可以教我的朋友系鞋带!

Mom: That’s great. Helping others is awesome too!
妈妈:太好了,帮助别人也很棒!

链接已复制