Once upon a time, a family of mice had a beautiful daughter.
从前,老鼠家有一个漂亮的女儿。
The father mouse decided she should marry the strongest and most powerful in the world.
老鼠爸爸决定要把女儿嫁给世界上最强大的人。
First, he went to the sun and asked, "Will you marry my daughter? You are the strongest in the world."
首先,他去找太阳问:“你愿意娶我的女儿吗?你是世界上最强大的。”
The sun replied, "I am strong, but the clouds can cover me."
太阳回答:“我很强大,但云可以遮住我。”
So, the mouse went to the cloud and asked the same question.
于是,老鼠又去找云,问了同样的问题。
The cloud said, "I am powerful, but the wind can blow me away."
云说:“我很强大,但风可以把我吹散。”
The father mouse then approached the wind.
然后,老鼠爸爸去找风。
The wind answered, "I am strong, but the wall can stop me."
风回答:“我很强大,但墙可以挡住我。”
Finally, the mouse asked the wall, who said, "I am strong, but a mouse can gnaw through me."
最后,老鼠去问墙,墙说:“我很强大,但老鼠可以咬穿我。”
Realizing that a mouse was indeed the strongest for his daughter, the father chose a kind and strong mouse for her husband.
老鼠爸爸意识到,最适合女儿的还是一只强壮又善良的老鼠,于是他选了一只做女婿。
The mouse bride was happy, and the couple lived a harmonious life.
鼠新娘很高兴,这对夫妻过上了和谐美满的生活。
Strength is relative; the best match is the one who truly understands and complements you.
力量是相对的,最好的选择是彼此真正理解和互补的人。