树蜥阅读

公务员常用英语100句
Common English Phrases for Civil Servants (100 Sentences)

Hello, how can I assist you today?
您好,今天我能为您提供什么帮助?

Please take a seat.
请坐。

May I see your identification?
请出示您的身份证件。

How can I help you with your request?
我如何帮助您处理您的请求?

Please fill out this form.
请填写这张表格。

Do you have all the necessary documents?
您带齐所有必要的文件了吗?

Your application is being processed.
您的申请正在处理。

It will take approximately [time] days to process.
处理大约需要[时间]天。

Please submit copies of your documents.
请提交您的文件复印件。

We need to verify your information.
我们需要核实您的信息。

Your request has been approved.
您的请求已获批准。

Your request has been denied.
您的请求被拒绝了。

You need to provide additional information.
您需要提供更多信息。

This document is incomplete.
这份文件不完整。

Please correct the errors in your application.
请更正您申请中的错误。

I will forward your request to the relevant department.
我会把您的请求转交给相关部门。

This matter falls under another department’s jurisdiction.
此事属于另一个部门的管辖范围。

Please contact the [department name] for assistance.
请联系[部门名称]寻求帮助。

You can check the status of your application online.
您可以在线查询您的申请状态。

Here is a pamphlet with more information.
这里有一本手册,里面有更多信息。

Our office hours are from [time] to [time].
我们的办公时间是[时间]到[时间]。

We are closed on weekends and public holidays.
周末和公共假期我们不办公。

Please wait in line for service.
请排队等候办理。

Take a number and wait for your turn.
请取号并等待叫号。

Next, please!
下一位,请!

We will notify you once your request is processed.
您的请求处理完毕后,我们会通知您。

Please bring your original documents for verification.
请带上您的原始文件以便核实。

This process requires an official stamp.
此流程需要加盖公章。

Your appointment is scheduled for [date and time].
您的预约时间是[日期和时间]。

Please arrive 15 minutes early.
请提前15分钟到达。

Let me explain the procedure to you.
让我向您解释一下流程。

You need to pay a processing fee of [amount].
您需要支付[金额]的手续费。

Payment can be made by cash, card, or online transfer.
您可以用现金、银行卡或在线转账付款。

Here is your receipt.
这是您的收据。

Please keep this receipt for future reference.
请保留此收据以备将来使用。

Your certificate will be ready for collection on [date].
您的证书将在[日期]可领取。

Please sign here to confirm receipt.
请在这里签名确认收件。

We will contact you if we need more details.
如果需要更多详细信息,我们会联系您。

There is a delay due to high demand.
由于需求量大,处理可能会有延迟。

We appreciate your patience.
感谢您的耐心等待。

Please follow the official guidelines.
请遵守官方指引。

Here are the requirements for eligibility.
这是符合资格的要求。

You must meet all the criteria to qualify.
您必须满足所有条件才能符合资格。

This service is only available to residents.
此服务仅限本地居民使用。

You need to renew your documents every [time period].
您需要每[时间周期]更新一次您的文件。

Your document is expired. You need to renew it.
您的文件已过期,您需要更新。

The new policy takes effect on [date].
新政策将于[日期]生效。

Please refer to our website for updates.
请参考我们的网站以获取最新信息。

All personal data is protected by law.
所有个人数据都受到法律保护。

Your information will remain confidential.
您的信息将保持机密。

This decision is based on government regulations.
此决定基于政府法规。

Please follow the correct procedure.
请按照正确的程序办理。

You need to submit your request in writing.
您需要以书面形式提交请求。

We are working on improving our services.
我们正在努力改进服务。

Thank you for your cooperation.
感谢您的配合。

Please be patient while we resolve the issue.
请耐心等待,我们正在解决问题。

Your request has been escalated to a higher authority.
您的请求已上报给更高级别的主管。

We will investigate this matter further.
我们会进一步调查此事。

I will update you as soon as possible.
我会尽快给您更新信息。

This issue requires approval from a higher official.
此事需要上级批准。

Government policies may change from time to time.
政府政策可能会不时调整。

We follow strict procedures to ensure fairness.
我们遵循严格的程序以确保公平。

You may appeal the decision within [time frame].
您可以在[时间范围]内提出申诉。

Here is the contact information for appeals.
这是申诉部门的联系方式。

Please submit your complaint in writing.
请以书面形式提交您的投诉。

Your complaint has been recorded.
您的投诉已记录。

We aim to process complaints within [time frame].
我们力争在[时间范围]内处理投诉。

Let me check the system for your records.
让我查一下系统中的您的记录。

Your file has been updated.
您的档案已更新。

This matter is still under review.
此事仍在审核中。

You need an appointment to access this service.
您需要预约才能办理此服务。

Walk-in services are available only on certain days.
无预约服务仅在特定日期提供。

Please read the instructions carefully before submitting your application.
提交申请前请仔细阅读说明。

Make sure all fields on the form are filled correctly.
确保表格上的所有栏目都填写正确。

Incomplete applications will not be processed.
不完整的申请将不予处理。

This document requires notarization.
此文件需要公证。

You must provide proof of residency.
您必须提供居住证明。

Only authorized persons can access this information.
只有授权人员才能访问此信息。

This is a government-funded program.
这是一个由政府资助的项目。

This subsidy is available for eligible applicants.
此补贴适用于符合条件的申请人。

Please provide your tax identification number.
请提供您的税号。

You need to update your records annually.
您需要每年更新您的记录。

We appreciate your feedback.
我们感谢您的反馈。

Your suggestions will help us improve our services.
您的建议将帮助我们改进服务。

If you need further assistance, please let us know.
如果您需要进一步帮助,请告诉我们。

Thank you for visiting our office today.
感谢您今天来访我们的办公室。

Have a great day!
祝您度过美好的一天!

链接已复制