Hello, I’m Leo, your attorney.
您好,我是利奥,您的律师。
How can I assist you today?
今天我能如何帮助您?
Let’s discuss your case in detail.
让我们详细讨论一下您的案件。
Everything we discuss here is confidential.
我们在这里讨论的一切都是保密的。
Please provide all relevant documents related to your case.
请提供所有与您的案件相关的文件。
I need to review the evidence before giving legal advice.
在提供法律建议之前,我需要先审查证据。
What are your main concerns regarding this case?
关于这个案件,您的主要关注点是什么?
Have you signed any contracts related to this matter?
您是否签署了任何与此事相关的合同?
Let me explain your legal rights.
让我向您解释您的法律权利。
Based on the facts, here are your options.
根据事实,这是您的选择。
You have the right to remain silent.
您有权保持沉默。
Do not speak to anyone about this case without my presence.
在没有我的情况下,请不要与任何人讨论此案。
I will represent you in court.
我将代表您出庭。
We need to gather more evidence to support your case.
我们需要收集更多证据来支持您的案件。
Have you received any legal notices?
您收到任何法律通知了吗?
We should respond to this legal notice as soon as possible.
我们应该尽快对这份法律通知做出回应。
I recommend settling this case out of court.
我建议在庭外和解此案。
Going to trial may take a long time.
诉讼可能需要很长时间。
Would you like to explore mediation as an option?
您是否愿意考虑调解作为一种选择?
The court hearing is scheduled for [date].
法庭听证会定于[日期]举行。
You must appear in court on [date].
您必须在[日期]出庭。
I will prepare you for your court appearance.
我会为您的出庭做好准备。
The judge will consider all presented evidence.
法官会考虑所有提交的证据。
We need strong supporting documents for our argument.
我们需要有力的文件来支持我们的论点。
This is a legally binding contract.
这是具有法律约束力的合同。
Before signing, let me review the contract for you.
签署之前,让我为您审查合同。
I advise you not to sign this agreement without modifications.
我建议您在未修改前不要签署这份协议。
This clause could put you at a disadvantage.
这一条款可能会让您处于不利地位。
You have the right to claim compensation.
您有权申请赔偿。
The other party has breached the contract.
对方违反了合同。
We will file a lawsuit against them.
我们将对他们提起诉讼。
We need to submit a legal petition.
我们需要提交法律申请。
This case falls under civil law.
这个案件属于民事法律范畴。
This is a criminal offense.
这是一项刑事犯罪。
You have a strong case, but we must be prepared.
您的案件很有胜算,但我们必须做好准备。
I will draft the legal documents for you.
我会为您起草法律文件。
Please review and sign these documents.
请审阅并签署这些文件。
The contract must comply with local laws.
合同必须符合当地法律。
We need to negotiate better terms.
我们需要谈判更好的条款。
The opposing party has made a counteroffer.
对方提出了反要约。
Let’s discuss whether this settlement offer is acceptable.
让我们讨论一下这个和解方案是否可接受。
You should not admit fault without consulting me.
在没有咨询我的情况下,您不应承认过错。
We will file a motion to dismiss the case.
我们将提交动议请求驳回此案。
The prosecution must provide sufficient evidence.
控方必须提供充分的证据。
We will submit an appeal if necessary.
如果有必要,我们将提起上诉。
I will question the witnesses during the trial.
在庭审过程中,我会询问证人。
The burden of proof is on the prosecution.
举证责任在控方。
We have a strong defense strategy.
我们有一个有力的辩护策略。
The evidence presented is inadmissible.
提交的证据不可采纳。
We need to cross-examine the witness.
我们需要交叉询问证人。
This case may set a legal precedent.
这个案件可能会成为法律先例。
Let’s negotiate a plea deal.
让我们商讨认罪协议。
You may receive a reduced sentence if you plead guilty.
如果您认罪,可能会获得较轻的判决。
We should challenge the validity of this claim.
我们应该质疑这个诉求的有效性。
You must comply with the court order.
您必须遵守法院命令。
There are legal consequences if you fail to comply.
如果您不遵守,将面临法律后果。
We have filed a formal complaint.
我们已经正式提交投诉。
The judge has ruled in our favor.
法官作出了对我们有利的裁决。
You have the right to appeal this decision.
您有权对该裁决提出上诉。
This lawsuit could take several months to resolve.
这起诉讼可能需要几个月才能解决。
I will keep you updated on any developments.
我会随时向您通报最新进展。
Please sign this power of attorney.
请签署这份授权委托书。
You should create a legally valid will.
您应该制定一份具有法律效力的遗嘱。
Let’s discuss your estate planning options.
让我们讨论一下您的遗产规划方案。
This legal dispute can be settled amicably.
这个法律纠纷可以友好解决。
We need to submit evidence before the deadline.
我们需要在截止日期前提交证据。
Let’s draft a cease-and-desist letter.
让我们起草一封停止侵权通知书。
This case involves intellectual property rights.
这个案件涉及知识产权。
You should register your trademark to protect your brand.
您应该注册商标以保护您的品牌。
This agreement must be notarized.
这份协议必须经过公证。
You should obtain legal representation before signing anything.
在签署任何文件之前,您应该获得法律代理。
Your case falls under employment law.
您的案件属于劳动法范畴。
This is a case of workplace discrimination.
这是一起职场歧视案件。
We will file a wrongful termination claim.
我们将提起不当解雇诉讼。
You have the right to fair compensation.
您有权获得公平赔偿。
We will negotiate a severance package.
我们将协商遣散补偿方案。
This matter requires immediate legal action.
此事需要立即采取法律行动。
You should not make any public statements about this case.
关于此案,您不应发表任何公开言论。
Let’s schedule a meeting to discuss the next steps.
让我们安排一次会议讨论下一步计划。
Your rights are protected under the law.
您的权利受到法律保护。
I will ensure that your interests are safeguarded.
我会确保您的权益得到保护。
Thank you for trusting me with your case.
感谢您信任我处理您的案件。
If you have any legal concerns, feel free to contact me.
如果您有任何法律问题,请随时联系我。
I look forward to helping you achieve the best possible outcome.
我期待帮助您获得最佳的案件结果。