Shuxi: Wow! That was a great game!
树蜥:哇!这场比赛真精彩!
Amy: Yes! You played so well, Shuxi!
艾米:是的!树蜥,你打得太棒了!
Tom: But we lost… I really wanted to win.
汤姆:但是我们输了……我真的很想赢。
Shuxi: It’s okay, Tom. We can try again next time!
树蜥:没关系,汤姆。下次我们再试一次!
Amy: Yes! Winning is fun, but playing together is the best part.
艾米:是的!赢很开心,但最重要的是我们一起玩得开心。
Tom: I guess you’re right. But I still feel a little sad.
汤姆:你们说得对。但我还是有点难过。
Shuxi: I understand. Losing can be hard, but we learn from it!
树蜥:我懂,输掉比赛确实不好受,但我们可以从中学习!
Amy: And next time, we’ll do even better!
艾米:而且下次,我们会打得更好!
Tom: Yeah! We should practice more!
汤姆:对!我们应该多练习!
Shuxi: That’s the spirit! And remember, even if you lose, you should always be a good sport.
树蜥:这就对了!而且记住,即使输了,也要有好的体育精神。
Amy: Right! Saying "good game" to the other team is important.
艾米:没错!对对手说“比赛打得好”很重要。
Tom: You’re right! I’ll say "good game" next time, win or lose!
汤姆:你们说得对!下次不管输赢,我都会说“比赛打得好”!
Shuxi: That’s the spirit! And don’t forget—next time, we might win!
树蜥:这就对了!而且别忘了,下次我们可能会赢!
Amy: Yes! Let’s keep playing and have fun!
艾米:是的!让我们继续玩,享受比赛!
Tom: Okay! Winning or losing, we’ll always do our best!
汤姆:好!不管输赢,我们都会尽力而为!
Shuxi & Amy: That’s the right attitude! Let’s go!
树蜥和艾米:这才是正确的态度!加油!