树蜥阅读

洗手
Washing Hands

Shuxi: Hey, Tom! Did you wash your hands before eating?
树蜥:嘿,汤姆!你吃饭前洗手了吗?

Tom: Oops! Not yet. Why is it so important?
汤姆:啊,还没呢。洗手真的那么重要吗?

Amy: Yes! Washing hands helps keep us healthy!
艾米:当然!洗手可以让我们保持健康!

Shuxi: Our hands touch many things, and there are germs everywhere.
树蜥:我们的手会碰到很多东西,到处都有细菌。

Tom: Oh no! I don’t want germs on my food!
汤姆:哦不!我不想让细菌跑到我的食物上!

Amy: That’s why we should always wash our hands before eating!
艾米:所以我们吃饭前一定要洗手!

Shuxi: And after using the bathroom too!
树蜥:上完厕所后也要洗手!

Tom: What about after playing outside?
汤姆:在外面玩完后呢?

Amy: Yes! We should wash our hands then too!
艾米:当然!那时候也要洗手!

Shuxi: And after touching animals. Even cute pets can have germs!
树蜥:还有摸过动物之后也要洗手。即使是可爱的宠物也会有细菌!

Tom: Got it! But how should I wash my hands the right way?
汤姆:明白了!但是正确的洗手方法是什么?

Amy: First, wet your hands with water.
艾米:首先,用水把手弄湿。

Shuxi: Then, use soap and scrub for at least 20 seconds!
树蜥:然后,用肥皂搓洗至少20秒!

Tom: 20 seconds? That’s long!
汤姆:20秒?这么久!

Amy: Just sing the "Happy Birthday" song twice while scrubbing!
艾米:你可以在搓手时唱两遍《生日快乐》歌!

Shuxi: After that, rinse your hands and dry them with a clean towel.
树蜥:接着,把手冲干净,然后用干净的毛巾擦干。

Tom: That’s easy! I’ll always wash my hands properly now!
汤姆:这很简单!我以后一定会认真洗手!

Amy: Great! Washing hands keeps us and others safe.
艾米:太好了!洗手能让自己和别人都健康!

Shuxi & Tom: Yes! Wash your hands and stay healthy!
树蜥和汤姆:是的!勤洗手,保健康!

链接已复制