树蜥阅读

感觉疲倦
Feeling Tired

Shuxi: Yawn I’m so tired. I need a nap.
树蜥:哈欠 我好累啊。我需要小睡一会儿。

Amy: Did you sleep late last night?
艾米:你昨晚睡得很晚吗?

Shuxi: Yes, I was doing my homework.
树蜥:是的,我在做作业。

Tom: That’s tough! I’m feeling sleepy too.
汤姆:太辛苦了!我也觉得很困。

Amy: Maybe you guys need more sleep at night.
艾米:也许你们晚上需要多睡一点。

Shuxi: I know, but sometimes I just can’t fall asleep early.
树蜥:我知道,但有时候我就是睡不着。

Tom: Me too! I lie in bed, but I still feel awake.
汤姆:我也是!我躺在床上,但还是清醒的。

Amy: Try reading a book before bed. It helps me relax.
艾米:试试睡前读书吧。这能让我放松。

Shuxi: That’s a good idea!
树蜥:这个主意不错!

Tom: Also, don’t use your phone too much before bed.
汤姆:而且,睡前不要玩手机太久。

Amy: Yes! The light from the screen makes it harder to sleep.
艾米:是的!屏幕的光会让你更难入睡。

Shuxi: I should try that. What do you do when you feel tired in the day?
树蜥:我应该试试。你们白天觉得累的时候会做什么?

Tom: I take a short nap if I have time.
汤姆:如果有时间,我会小睡一会儿。

Amy: I drink water and stretch my arms. It helps me wake up.
艾米:我喝水,然后伸展手臂。这会让我精神一点。

Shuxi: Maybe I need a nap right now… yawn
树蜥:也许我现在就需要睡一会儿…… 哈欠

Tom: Haha! Let’s take a break and rest for a bit.
汤姆:哈哈!我们休息一下吧。

Amy: Yes! Then we’ll feel better and have more energy!
艾米:是的!这样我们就会精神一些!

Shuxi & Tom: Good idea! Let’s rest!
树蜥和汤姆:好主意!休息一下吧!

链接已复制