Shuxi: Amy, you don’t look well. Are you okay?
树蜥:艾米,你看起来不太舒服。你还好吗?
Amy: I don’t feel good. I have a fever.
艾米:我感觉不舒服。我发烧了。
Tom: Oh no! Did you see a doctor?
汤姆:哦不!你去看医生了吗?
Amy: Yes, I went to the doctor this morning.
艾米:是的,我今天早上去看医生了。
Shuxi: What did the doctor say?
树蜥:医生怎么说?
Amy: She said I have a cold and need to rest.
艾米:她说我感冒了,需要多休息。
Tom: Do you have a sore throat?
汤姆:你喉咙痛吗?
Amy: Yes, a little. And I have a cough too.
艾米:是的,有一点。我还有咳嗽。
Shuxi: Did the doctor give you any medicine?
树蜥:医生给你开药了吗?
Amy: Yes, she gave me some cough syrup and fever medicine.
艾米:是的,她给了我止咳糖浆和退烧药。
Tom: You should drink lots of water too!
汤姆:你还要多喝水!
Shuxi: And get enough sleep. Resting will help you feel better.
树蜥:还要好好睡觉。休息能让你快点好起来。
Amy: Thanks, guys! I hope I get better soon.
艾米:谢谢你们!希望我快点好。
Tom: Don’t worry! You will feel better in a few days.
汤姆:别担心!你几天后就会好起来的。
Shuxi: We will bring you homework so you don’t miss anything.
树蜥:我们会帮你带作业,这样你不会落下功课。
Amy: That would be great! You guys are the best!
艾米:那太好了!你们真是最棒的朋友!
Tom: Get well soon, Amy!
汤姆:快点好起来,艾米!
Shuxi: Yes! We can play together when you feel better!
树蜥:是的!等你好了,我们再一起玩!
Amy: I can’t wait! See you soon!
艾米:我等不及了!很快见!