Shuxi: Tom, why did you take my pencil without asking?
树蜥:汤姆,你为什么没问就拿了我的铅笔?
Tom: I’m sorry, Shuxi. I needed a pencil and forgot to ask.
汤姆:对不起,树蜥。我需要一支铅笔,但忘了问你。
Amy: It’s important to ask before taking something.
艾米:拿别人的东西前一定要先问一下。
Shuxi: Yes, I felt upset because it’s my favorite pencil.
树蜥:是的,我有点生气,因为那是我最喜欢的铅笔。
Tom: I understand. I should have asked first.
汤姆:我明白了。我应该先问你的。
Amy: Maybe you can return it and say sorry again.
艾米:也许你可以把铅笔还给他,再道一次歉。
Tom: Here, Shuxi. I’m really sorry. I won’t do it again.
汤姆:给你,树蜥。我真的很抱歉。我不会再这样做了。
Shuxi: Thanks, Tom. I forgive you.
树蜥:谢谢你,汤姆。我原谅你了。
Amy: See? Talking helps us solve problems.
艾米:看吧?好好沟通就能解决问题。
Shuxi: Yes! It’s better to talk than to stay angry.
树蜥:是的!沟通比一直生气好。
Tom: And next time, I’ll be more careful.
汤姆:下次我会更加注意。
Amy: That’s great! Let’s be friends again.
艾米:太好了!让我们和好吧!
Shuxi: Of course! We are still best friends.
树蜥:当然!我们还是最好的朋友。
Tom: Yes! Friends sometimes argue, but we always make up.
汤姆:是的!朋友有时候会争吵,但总能和好。
Amy: Now that everything is fine, let’s go play!
艾米:既然都解决了,我们去玩吧!
Shuxi & Tom: Yes! Let’s go!
树蜥和汤姆:好!走吧!