树蜥阅读

道歉
Saying Sorry

Shuxi: Oh no! I dropped my juice on your book, Amy!
树蜥:哦,不!我把果汁洒到你的书上了,艾米!

Amy: Oh… my book is wet.
艾米:哦……我的书湿了。

Shuxi: I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean it.
树蜥:我真的很抱歉!我不是故意的。

Amy: It’s okay, Shuxi. I know it was an accident.
艾米:没关系,树蜥。我知道这是个意外。

Tom: Let’s dry the pages with a tissue.
汤姆:我们用纸巾把书擦干吧。

Shuxi: Good idea! Amy, I will buy you a new book if this one is ruined.
树蜥:好主意!艾米,如果这本书坏了,我会给你买一本新的。

Amy: That’s very kind, but it’s okay! The book is still fine.
艾米:你真好,不过没关系!书还能用。

Tom: One time, I accidentally stepped on my sister’s toy and broke it.
汤姆:有一次,我不小心踩坏了我妹妹的玩具。

Amy: What did you do?
艾米:然后你怎么办?

Tom: I said, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to break it.” And I helped her fix it.
汤姆:我说:“对不起,我不是故意弄坏的。” 然后我帮她修好了。

Shuxi: That was the right thing to do!
树蜥:你做得对!

Amy: Saying sorry is important when we make mistakes.
艾米:当我们犯错时,道歉是很重要的。

Tom: Yes! And we should also forgive others when they apologize.
汤姆:是的!而且当别人道歉时,我们也要学会原谅。

Shuxi: I’m glad you forgave me, Amy!
树蜥:艾米,谢谢你原谅我!

Amy: Of course! Friends always forgive each other.
艾米:当然!朋友就应该互相原谅。

Tom: Let’s always be honest and say sorry when needed.
汤姆:让我们一直诚实,需要时勇敢道歉吧!

Shuxi & Amy: Yes! Saying sorry makes things better!
树蜥和艾米:是的!道歉会让事情变得更好!

链接已复制