树蜥阅读

车站问路
At the Train Station

Shuxi: I’m so excited! I’m going to Beijing by plane tomorrow!
树蜥:我好激动!我明天要坐飞机去北京!

Amy: Wow! That’s amazing! Have you flown on a plane before?
艾米:哇!太棒了!你以前坐过飞机吗?

Shuxi: No, this is my first time!
树蜥:没有,这是我第一次坐飞机!

Tom: Flying is so fun! I took a plane last year.
汤姆:坐飞机很好玩!我去年坐过一次。

Amy: What do you do at the airport before the flight?
艾米:登机前在机场要做什么?

Tom: First, you check in at the counter.
汤姆:首先,你要在柜台办理登机手续。

Shuxi: Oh! And then?
树蜥:哦!然后呢?

Amy: Then, you get your boarding pass and check your luggage.
艾米:然后,你会拿到登机牌,并托运行李。

Tom: After that, you go through security check.
汤姆:之后,你要通过安检。

Shuxi: What happens after security check?
树蜥:安检之后要做什么?

Amy: Then, you wait at the gate until it’s time to board.
艾米:然后,你去登机口等待登机。

Tom: When they call your flight, you line up and get on the plane.
汤姆:当广播通知登机时,你就排队上飞机。

Shuxi: That sounds easy! What about inside the plane?
树蜥:听起来很简单!飞机上是什么样的?

Amy: You find your seat and put on your seatbelt.
艾米:你找到座位,然后系好安全带。

Tom: Before takeoff, the flight attendants show safety instructions.
汤姆:起飞前,空乘人员会介绍安全须知。

Shuxi: And then we fly high in the sky!
树蜥:然后我们就在天空中飞啦!

Amy: Yes! You can look out the window and see the clouds.
艾米:是的!你可以从窗户看到云朵。

Tom: And sometimes, they serve food and drinks on the plane.
汤姆:有时候,飞机上还会提供食物和饮料。

Shuxi: That sounds amazing! I can’t wait for my flight!
树蜥:听起来好棒!我等不及要坐飞机了!

Amy: Have a great trip! Take lots of pictures!
艾米:祝你旅途愉快!记得多拍照片!

Tom: Yes! And tell us all about it when you come back!
汤姆:对!回来后跟我们讲讲你的旅行吧!

Shuxi: I will! See you after my trip!
树蜥:一定!等我旅行回来再见!

Amy & Tom: Have a safe flight!
艾米和汤姆:祝你一路平安!

链接已复制