树蜥阅读

交通工具比较
Comparing Transport

Shuxi: Hey, how do you usually go to school?
树蜥:嘿,你们平时怎么去学校?

Amy: I take the bus every day.
艾米:我每天坐公交车。

Tom: I ride my bike to school.
汤姆:我骑自行车去学校。

Shuxi: I usually walk. But bus or bike, which is better?
树蜥:我通常步行。不过,公交车和自行车哪个更好呢?

Amy: The bus is good because it’s fast, and I don’t get tired.
艾米:公交车很好,因为它很快,而且我不会累。

Tom: But sometimes the bus is too crowded.
汤姆:但有时候公交车太挤了。

Shuxi: That’s true! What about biking?
树蜥:有道理!那骑自行车呢?

Tom: Biking is great! It’s fun, and I can go anywhere.
汤姆:骑自行车很棒!很好玩,而且我可以去任何地方。

Amy: But what if it rains?
艾米:但是如果下雨了怎么办?

Tom: Then I have to wear a raincoat or take the bus.
汤姆:那我就得穿雨衣,或者改坐公交车。

Shuxi: Walking is good too! It’s free, and I can enjoy the fresh air.
树蜥:步行也很好!不用花钱,还能呼吸新鲜空气。

Amy: But walking takes a long time.
艾米:可是步行要花很长时间。

Tom: And in summer, walking makes you really hot!
汤姆:而且夏天走路会让人很热!

Shuxi: That’s true! Every transport has good and bad points.
树蜥:确实!每种交通方式都有优缺点。

Amy: What about taxis?
艾米:那出租车呢?

Tom: Taxis are fast, but they are expensive.
汤姆:出租车很快,但很贵。

Shuxi: The subway is a good choice too! It’s fast and not expensive.
树蜥:地铁也是个不错的选择!又快又不贵。

Amy: Yes! And no traffic jams underground!
艾米:是的!而且地铁不会堵车!

Tom: So which is the best?
汤姆:那哪种交通方式最好呢?

Shuxi: It depends! For short trips, walking or biking is great.
树蜥:看情况!短途的话,步行或骑车不错。

Amy: For longer trips, the bus or subway is better.
艾米:远一点的话,公交车或地铁更合适。

Tom: And if we’re in a hurry, a taxi is the best!
汤姆:如果赶时间,出租车最方便!

Shuxi: Yes! Every transport is useful in different situations.
树蜥:是的!不同情况下,不同的交通方式都很有用。

Amy & Tom: Agreed! Let’s go now!
艾米和汤姆:同意!我们走吧!

链接已复制