树蜥阅读

询问方向
Asking for Directions

Shuxi: We need to find the library. Do you know where it is?
树蜥:我们要去图书馆。你知道在哪里吗?

Amy: Hmm… I’m not sure. Let’s ask someone.
艾米:嗯……我不太确定。我们问问别人吧。

Tom: Look! There’s a police officer. Let’s ask him.
汤姆:看!那边有一位警察。我们去问他吧。

Shuxi: Excuse me, how do we get to the library?
树蜥:请问,我们怎么去图书馆?

Police Officer: The library? It’s not far from here.
警察:图书馆吗?离这里不远。

Amy: Great! Which way should we go?
艾米:太好了!我们该怎么走?

Police Officer: Go straight for two blocks, then turn right.
警察:直走两条街,然后右转。

Tom: After turning right, do we walk far?
汤姆:右转之后,还要走很远吗?

Police Officer: No, just walk one more block. The library will be on your left.
警察:不远,再走一条街,图书馆就在你们左边。

Shuxi: Thank you so much!
树蜥:非常感谢!

Police Officer: You’re welcome! Have a nice day!
警察:不用谢!祝你们愉快!

Amy: Let’s follow the directions.
艾米:我们按照指路的走吧。

Tom: Okay! Go straight first.
汤姆:好!先直走。

Shuxi: Now we turn right here.
树蜥:现在在这里右转。

Amy: Look! There’s the library!
艾米:看!图书馆就在那儿!

Tom: We made it! Asking for directions really helps!
汤姆:我们找到了!问路真的很有用!

Shuxi: Yes! Now let’s go inside and find some books!
树蜥:是的!现在我们进去找书吧!

链接已复制