树蜥阅读

询问菜单
Asking about the Menu

Shuxi: I’m hungry! Let’s eat at this restaurant.
树蜥:我饿了!我们去这家餐厅吃饭吧。

Amy: Good idea! Let’s check the menu.
艾米:好主意!我们看看菜单吧。

Tom: I don’t see the menu. Let’s ask the waiter.
汤姆:我没看到菜单。我们问问服务员吧。

Waiter: Hello! Welcome! What would you like to eat?
服务员:你好!欢迎光临!你们想吃点什么?

Shuxi: Can we see the menu, please?
树蜥:我们可以看看菜单吗?

Waiter: Of course! Here you go.
服务员:当然!这是菜单。

Amy: Hmm… there are so many choices!
艾米:嗯……这里有好多选择!

Tom: Excuse me, what do you have today?
汤姆:请问,今天有什么推荐的吗?

Waiter: Today’s special is beef noodles and fried rice.
服务员:今天的特色菜是牛肉面和炒饭。

Shuxi: That sounds delicious! What drinks do you have?
树蜥:听起来很好吃!你们有什么饮料?

Waiter: We have tea, orange juice, and soda.
服务员:我们有茶、橙汁和汽水。

Amy: Do you have any desserts?
艾米:你们有甜点吗?

Waiter: Yes! We have ice cream and fruit cake.
服务员:有的!我们有冰淇淋和水果蛋糕。

Tom: Everything sounds so good! I don’t know what to choose.
汤姆:每样都很好吃!我不知道选什么了。

Shuxi: Let’s decide! I think I’ll have the beef noodles.
树蜥:我们快选吧!我想要牛肉面。

Amy: I’ll take the fried rice.
艾米:我要炒饭。

Tom: I’ll have pizza! And a soda, please.
汤姆:我要披萨!再来一杯汽水。

Shuxi: I’d like orange juice with my noodles.
树蜥:我要一杯橙汁配我的牛肉面。

Amy: I’ll have tea.
艾米:我要茶。

Waiter: Great choices! Your food will be ready soon.
服务员:好的选择!你们的食物马上就好。

Tom: Thank you! I can’t wait to eat!
汤姆:谢谢!我等不及要吃了!

Shuxi & Amy: Me too!
树蜥和艾米:我也是!

链接已复制