Shuxi: Oh no! My apple has a bruise on it.
树蜥:哦,不!我的苹果上有一个碰伤。
Amy: That’s not good. Maybe you can exchange it.
艾米:这样不好。也许你可以换一个。
Tom: Yes! Let’s go ask the cashier.
汤姆:是的!我们去问收银员吧。
Shuxi: Excuse me, can I exchange this apple? It’s damaged.
树蜥:请问,我可以换这个苹果吗?它坏了。
Cashier: Let me see… Yes, you can exchange it.
收银员:让我看看……可以,你可以换一个。
Amy: Where should we go to exchange it?
艾米:我们要去哪里换呢?
Cashier: Just go to the fruit section and pick a new one.
收银员:去水果区,选一个新的就可以了。
Shuxi: Thank you! I’ll be right back.
树蜥:谢谢!我马上回来。
Tom: What if someone wants to return something instead?
汤姆:如果有人想退货呢?
Amy: Let’s ask! Excuse me, can we return an item?
艾米:我们问问吧!请问,可以退货吗?
Cashier: Yes, but you need the receipt.
收银员:可以,但需要收据。
Tom: Oh! So it’s important to keep the receipt.
汤姆:哦!所以保存收据很重要。
Shuxi: I got a new apple! This one looks fresh.
树蜥:我换了一个新的苹果!这个看起来很新鲜。
Amy: Great! Now let’s go.
艾米:太好了!现在我们可以走了。
Tom: It’s good to know we can exchange bad items.
汤姆:知道可以换坏掉的商品真好。
Shuxi: Yes! Next time, I’ll check carefully before buying.
树蜥:是的!下次买东西前,我会仔细检查。
Amy: Good idea! Let’s go home and enjoy our snacks.
艾米:好主意!我们回家吃零食吧。
Tom: Shopping is always an adventure!
汤姆:购物总是一次有趣的体验!
Shuxi & Amy: Haha! Yes, it is!
树蜥和艾米:哈哈!是的!