树蜥阅读

询问价格
Asking for Price

Shuxi: Look at these apples! They look so fresh!
树蜥:看看这些苹果!它们看起来很新鲜!

Amy: Yes! But how much are they?
艾米:是的!但是它们多少钱?

Shuxi: Let’s ask the shopkeeper.
树蜥:我们去问店员吧。

Tom: Excuse me, how much is this apple?
汤姆:请问,这个苹果多少钱?

Shopkeeper: It’s two yuan each.
店员:一个两块钱。

Shuxi: That’s a good price! I’ll take three apples.
树蜥:这个价格不错!我要买三个苹果。

Amy: I want to buy some grapes. How much are they?
艾米:我想买点葡萄。葡萄多少钱?

Shopkeeper: They are ten yuan per bag.
店员:一袋十块钱。

Amy: Okay! I’ll take one bag.
艾米:好!我要一袋。

Tom: I want some bread. How much is this one?
汤姆:我想买点面包。这个多少钱?

Shopkeeper: That bread is five yuan.
店员:那个面包五块钱。

Tom: Hmm… I only have four yuan.
汤姆:嗯……我只有四块钱。

Shuxi: I can lend you one yuan.
树蜥:我可以借你一块钱。

Tom: Thanks, Shuxi! I’ll pay you back later.
汤姆:谢谢你,树蜥!我待会儿还你。

Amy: Let’s go pay at the counter.
艾米:我们去收银台付钱吧。

Shuxi: Here’s my money for the apples.
树蜥:这是我买苹果的钱。

Tom: And here’s mine for the bread.
汤姆:这是我买面包的钱。

Amy: Don’t forget the change!
艾米:别忘了找零!

Shopkeeper: Here’s your change. Have a nice day!
店员:这是你的找零。祝你们愉快!

Shuxi: Thank you! Shopping is fun!
树蜥:谢谢!购物真有趣!

Amy & Tom: Yes! Let’s come again next time!
艾米和汤姆:是的!下次再来!

链接已复制