树蜥阅读

课堂规则
Classroom Rules

Shuxi: Hey, Tom! Do you remember the classroom rules?
树蜥:嘿,汤姆!你还记得课堂规则吗?

Tom: Yes! The first rule is: raise your hand before speaking.
汤姆:记得!第一条规则是:发言前要举手。

Amy: That’s right! The teacher always says, "Wait for your turn."
艾米:没错!老师总是说:“等轮到你再说。”

Shuxi: What’s the next rule?
树蜥:下一条规则是什么?

Tom: Listen carefully when the teacher is talking.
汤姆:老师讲话时要认真听。

Amy: And we should also listen to our classmates.
艾米:我们也要认真听同学们说话。

Shuxi: Oh! I remember another one! Keep your desk clean.
树蜥:哦!我记得另一条!保持课桌整洁。

Tom: Yes! No throwing papers everywhere!
汤姆:对!不能把纸扔得到处都是!

Amy: Another rule is be kind and respect others.
艾米:还有一条是要友善并尊重他人。

Shuxi: That means no pushing, no yelling, and no teasing.
树蜥:也就是说,不推搡、不大喊、不嘲笑别人。

Tom: Yes! And always help each other.
汤姆:对!还要互相帮助。

Amy: What about talking in class?
艾米:那在课堂上说话呢?

Shuxi: No talking when the teacher is teaching.
树蜥:老师上课时不能随便讲话。

Tom: But we can talk when we work in groups!
汤姆:但是小组合作时可以交流!

Amy: Oh! And another rule: finish your homework on time.
艾米:哦!还有一条:按时完成作业。

Shuxi: That’s very important!
树蜥:这很重要!

Tom: One more rule: raise your hand if you need help.
汤姆:还有一条:需要帮助时举手。

Amy: Yes! The teacher will come to help us.
艾米:对!老师会来帮助我们。

Shuxi: Classroom rules help us learn better!
树蜥:课堂规则能帮助我们更好地学习!

Tom: And make our class a nice place!
汤姆:也能让我们的课堂更美好!

Amy: Let’s all follow the rules!
艾米:让我们一起遵守规则吧!

Shuxi & Tom: Yes! We will!
树蜥和汤姆:是的!我们会的!

链接已复制