Shuxi: Hi, Amy! I brought you a picture I drew.
树蜥:嗨,艾米!我带来了我画的一幅画送给你。
Amy: Wow! It’s beautiful! Thank you so much, Shuxi!
艾米:哇!太漂亮了!非常感谢你,树蜥!
Shuxi: You’re welcome! I’m glad you like it!
树蜥:不用谢!我很高兴你喜欢!
Tom: Hey, Shuxi! Here is the book you wanted to borrow.
汤姆:嘿,树蜥!这是你想借的书。
Shuxi: Oh, thank you, Tom! I really wanted to read this!
树蜥:哦,谢谢你,汤姆!我真的很想读这本书!
Tom: No problem! Enjoy reading!
汤姆:没关系!好好读吧!
Amy: Oh! I almost forgot! Here’s a small gift for both of you!
艾米:哦!我差点忘了!这是送给你们俩的小礼物!
Shuxi: A gift? Wow! Thank you, Amy!
树蜥:礼物?哇!谢谢你,艾米!
Tom: That’s so kind of you! Thanks a lot!
汤姆:你太好了!非常感谢!
Amy: You’re welcome! I hope you like it!
艾米:不用谢!希望你们喜欢!
Shuxi: I love it! You are such a great friend!
树蜥:我太喜欢了!你真是个好朋友!
Tom: Yes! Thank you again!
汤姆:是的!再次感谢你!
Amy: No need to thank me so much! Friends always share!
艾米:不用这么客气!朋友就应该分享!
Shuxi: That’s true!
树蜥:说得对!
Tom: Next time, I will bring something for you too!
汤姆:下次我也给你带点东西!
Amy: Haha! No need! But thank you anyway!
艾米:哈哈!不用啦!不过还是谢谢你!
Shuxi: It’s always nice to say thank you!
树蜥:说谢谢总是好的!
Tom: Yes! And don’t forget to say “You’re welcome!”
汤姆:是的!别忘了说“不用谢”!
Amy: Thank you both for being my friends!
艾米:谢谢你们做我的朋友!
Shuxi & Tom: You’re welcome!
树蜥和汤姆:不用谢!