树蜥阅读

轻而易举
Easily Accomplished

A little monkey wanted to pick peaches from a tree.
有一只小猴子,想摘树上的桃子吃。

But the tree was too tall, and it couldn't reach the peaches.
可是桃树很高,它怎么也够不到。

It jumped several times but was always just a little too short.
它跳了几次,还是差一点才碰到桃子。

Feeling discouraged, the monkey sat under the tree and sighed.
小猴子泄气了,坐在树下直叹气。

Just then, an elephant walked by and saw the monkey looking troubled.
这时,大象走过来,看到小猴子发愁。

The elephant asked, "Little monkey, why do you look so sad?"
大象问:“小猴子,你为什么不开心?”

The monkey pointed at the peaches and said, "They're too high. I can't reach them."
小猴子指着树上的桃子,说:“太高了,我摘不到。”

The elephant chuckled and stretched out its long trunk.
大象笑了笑,伸出长长的鼻子。

With a gentle twist, it easily picked the peach from the tree.
轻轻一卷,就把树上的桃子摘了下来。

It handed the peach to the monkey, saying, "Here you go."
它把桃子递给小猴子,说:“给你。”

The little monkey was surprised and delighted. "How did you do that so easily?"
小猴子又惊又喜:“你怎么这么容易就摘到了?”

The elephant smiled and said, "For me, this is simple."
大象笑道:“对我来说,这很简单。”

The monkey took the peach happily and said, "Thank you!"
小猴子接过桃子,开心地说:“谢谢你!”

It realized that everyone has different abilities, and some tasks are easy for others.
它明白了,每个人的能力不同,有些事对别人来说很容易。

Sometimes, things aren't difficult; we just need the right method or ability.
有时候,事情并不难,只是方法不对或者能力不足。

"As easy as a breeze" means something is effortless to do.
轻而易举,形容事情非常容易做到,不费力气。

With the right help, many things can become simple.
只要找对方法,很多事情都能变得简单。

链接已复制